So yesterday at about 11 AM in the morning, I broke the longest nail of my index finger while washing my clothes, so I thought of laughing it out by creating a post on some of the best-broken nail memes on the internet everyone who has had long nails on or broken a nail can relate to instantly.
So whether you’re a nail technician that has been certified or someone like me who blogs about nails all day (nail blogger), nail polish addicts, or merely a stack nail enthusiast, these fantastic yet funny nail memes are something you would want to see.
But before I give you all those hilarious nail memes, let’s learn a few things about memes. ( especially for those who don’t know what memes entail)
What are Memes?
Memes could be any piece of text, pictures, or videos that often create a kind of humor in the reader’s mind according to the Cambridge dictionary.
Put, having a glimpse at any funny piece of text, merely looking at that funny pics, or watching those hilarious movies can do a lot of good to you then you least imagine. For example, it can help you to overcome depression, lightens your mood, and increase longevity.
Here’s what researchers have to say about smiling and laughing.
Are you feeling confused? Here’s a short video for you. It’s a 3-minute, 46 seconds vids that fully explain what a meme is and how it became so popular.
Who Invented Meme?
Mimema, which is the Greek name of meme came to the limelight after Richard Dawkins; a biologist introduced it as a way to imitate or mimic something in 1976.
Dawkins invented memes as a quick way to pass on social values, memories, or culture from one person to another.
How Did Memes Become so Popular?
Through the social space (internet). The internet is the quickest way to pass information, and the one-way people use to share hilarious memes is through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
What Category of People is Meme Meant For?
There’s no better way to ease yourself from stress from work or relationships than to laugh your asses off by going through funny captions, watching hilarious videos, or merely going through a piece of text.
To put this in perspective, memes are meant for people who choose to be happy irrespective of what they’re going through.
That said, let’s quickly go through some of the funniest Nail Memes you can relate to almost instantly if you’ve ever been to a nail salon, worn nail polishes, or broken a nail.
64 Most hilarious Nail Memes That Will Keep You Entertained All Day
For clarity’s sake, I’ve decided to place each of the memes in groups for easy sorting. So feel free to navigate to that you can entirely relate to and don’t forget to let laugh out loud (Even if they’re not funny)
Best Long Nail Memes On The Internet
1. The face you make when someone is telling you lies while filing your nails
2. The struggle you face trying to take something out of your nose is damn real
3. Another struggle is trying to pull your credit card out from that machine
4. How about typing with long nails? that’s another hell
5. Someone is going to get hurt lol.
6. How you see your nails Vs how your friends see it
7. This is another struggle hahaha
8. Getting cream out of its container is indeed a real struggle
9. A broken nail can be very painful ASF
10. You position your hands after getting your nails done.
11. You sleep by placing your hands on your pillow
12. When your nail polish lasts longer than your relationship
13. Do the chicken-style
14. This is how you scream when you accidentally lick nail polish remover because it tastes so awful
15. When you hate guys with nails, then you spot your crush with extremely long pinky nail
16. What you see Vs what you heard
17. This is how you position your hands while eating after getting your nails done
18. With this kind of toenails, you don’t need a fishhook
19. Which category do you belong?
20. Wouldn’t you love to be like Tracy?
21. That face you make when you smudge a nail
22. Everyone who has had long nails on can relate perfectly to this
Nail Polish Memes – Manicure Memes
23. When nail polish goes wrong
24. When your friend tells you she has a friend that does nails
25. When you’re into nail memes
26. The look you give when your friends ask you if you need to buy more polish
27. When all your lives revolve around nail polish
28. What you expect to get Vs what you get
29. When a nail messes up the whole nail polish thingy
30. Your reaction after a smudge
31. What you expected to see Vs what you got
32. When your village people don’t want you to use nail polish
33. How you see nail polish Vs How people see it
34. When you seriously need to pee but your polish isn’t dried yet
35. When your nail tech has a Ph.D. in coating nails
36. When you show your nail tech nail designs from the internet Vs what you got
37. Expectation Vs Reality
38. When your nail polish has dried, but you still smudge it somehow
39. When you desperately need to sleep but your nail polish hasn’t dried yet
40. When you just had some fresh coats on, and you desperately need to pee
41. When your haters finally come after you
42. That look on your face when you realize that stiletto nails originated in Africa
43. What you expected from your nail tech Vs what you got
Nail Tech Memes
44. This is so like me hahahahah
45. The face your nail tech makes when you are confused as ASF
46. When you’re trying to obstruct the manicure section with your phone
47. Why not make an appointment with him/her right away
48. When your client comes to you crying after ruining her nails at some roadside salon
49. The look is damn so real and heartwarming
50. Hahahahaha very true
51. When your nail tech tells you to relax your hand Hahaha
52. This is so true
53. And this… HAHAHA
54. Leaving the salon Vs 5 minutes later
55. How you position your hands after getting a manicure
56. How you walk after doing your nails
Acrylic Nail Meme
This, to me, is one of the funniest acrylic nail memes I’ve come across. All thanks to some geniuses whom after listening to Chris Evans’s report about not knowing what Twitter black Friday was.
These geniuses, as usual, took to their various Twitter handle to share a series of funny memes of the Avenger cast, (Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland) wearing acrylic, almond, and long nails.
To cut a long story short, below are just a few of the avengers’ acrylic nail memes that are sure to make your day.
57. It All Started with Chris Evans
58. This was the genesis of it all when he denied not knowing a thing about Black Twitter
59. And this was when he became a city girl HAHAHA
60. And then every Avenger’s cast started receiving their fair share of the acrylic memes
61. Michael B. Jordan wasn’t left out
62. AND this made me pee on my pant. Hahaha
63. Even this
64. What about this? Freaking hilarious. Peter Parker also got served.
Ever since Richard Dawkins founded meme, there have been a lot of tremendous changes in the lives of many.
The invention of mimema has affected so many lives positively in a kind of way that you can least imagine.
So if you’re passing through some difficulty, either in your place of work, relationship, or what have you, the best way to ease yourself is to laugh it out – Let laughing be your best medication.