Contents On This Page
- 1 What’s A Nail Shape?
- 2 Nail Designs For Long Nails
- 2.1 Simple Sky blue Geometric Nail Designs For Long Nails
- 2.2 2. Yellow/Brown Minimalist Nail Designs For Long Nails
- 2.3 3. Ombre Nail Designs For Long Nails With A Touch Of Diamond
- 2.4 4. Daenery’s Solid Green Nail Designs For Long Nails
- 2.5 5. Turquoise With Rhinestone Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.6 6. Sparkly Pink Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.7 7. Black Nails With Gold Glitters Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.8 8. Black Silver Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.9 9. Creative Three Colour Art Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.10 10. Three Colour Nail Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
- 2.11 11. Two Colour Design With Rhinestones Ideal For Your Long Nails
- 2.12 12. Cute Long Nails Designs
- 2.13 13. Two Colour Combination For Long Nails
- 2.14 14. Amazing Design For Short Or Long Nails
- 2.15 15. Cute Designs For Long Nails
- 2.16 16. Nail Art Designs For Fashion Freak
- 2.17 17. Simple Nail Design For Both Short Or Long Nails
- 2.18 18. Cool Nail Designs With Rhinestones
- 2.19 19. Nail Designs For The Creatives
- 2.20 20. Stiletto Inspired Nail Design For Longer Nails
- 2.21 21. Awesome Nail Art For Both Short And Long Nails
- 2.22 22. Pointed Nail Art For Long Nails
- 2.23 Conclusion On Nail Designs For Long Or Short Nails
The reason is this. This nail shape does not only look good on long fingers but happens to be this year’s most loved nail shape to get for people with longer nails looking for some creative nail designs to wear for their long nails.
What about those with short nails?
For those with shorter nails, that doesn’t mean that you can’t go for this shape, in fact, if you’re that type that loves keeping it minimal with the trend, going after coffin nail shape for your short fingers should be your thing.
On the other hand, those that love being dramatic and classy at the same time, going after this nail designs for your long nails is worth it.
However, round, squared and oval is one great option you can as well go with if you are not a fan of coffin shape.
To better understand how to come up with nail designs for your long nails, everyone would love, let’s look at the processes of making the right choice of shape to wear.
But before I do so, here’s a question for you. Which nail shape do you think will look great on nail arts/designs for those with long nails?
Kindly leave a comment below with your answer, and I’ll be so glad to respond.
That said, let’s dive into what we have here.
What’s A Nail Shape?
A nail shape as you may already know is the overall structure, appearances, or how your nail look.
Having a vast knowledge of the shape of your fingers will help you decide on the best nail designs for your long or short nails irrespective of your choice of manicure.
So whether you choose to go with your natural nails, acrylics or gel, a piece of knowledge on this will go a long way.
Processes Involved In Deciding On Which Shape To Wear
As it is with making a choice of what polish to wear, so it is with nail shape. When it comes to nail shapes, there are three basic things you should look at for when going after nail shape that will compliment your nail arts or designs.
One of them is the width of your nail, followed by the length and lastly, the shape of the finger itself. Here’s an article that thoroughly explains everything you need know about nail shape.
That said, lets quickly look at some awesome designs you can try almost immediately for your long fingers.
Nail Designs For Long Nails
For more fancy nail collection, CLICK HERE
When it comes to brainstorming on nail designs to wear, a lot of people usually find it cumbersome to decide on which to go after.
But you know what? I’ve done all the hard work for you by putting together all-time best nail designs and arts you can rock on your long or short nails.
Below are some nail designs ideas you can copy or amplify to create mind-blowing nail arts and designs for your next manicure.
Simple Sky blue Geometric Nail Designs For Long Nails
This is first on my list of nail designs for both short and long nails. So if you’re like me, that loves to keep my things simple, going after this stylish yet straightforward geometric nail designs should be your thing.
2. Yellow/Brown Minimalist Nail Designs For Long Nails
Who would have thought that by trying to go simple, one could still make a statement with his or her nails? Well, the below cool yet awesome designs say it all. So if you’re looking for some fresh polish to try for your long nails, a bottle of yellow or brown might be what you need.
3. Ombre Nail Designs For Long Nails With A Touch Of Diamond
If you’re looking for a way to step up your manicure game, then you should consider this blend of yellow and nude polish with an aesthetic touch of diamonds to create that magic on your nails you so desire.
4. Daenery’s Solid Green Nail Designs For Long Nails
Dragon family isn’t just a movie to be watched without getting some inspiration from Daenery’s long nails. So if you want to be robust and fearless with your nails, this solid green with rhinestone plus glitter manicure is what you need.
5. Turquoise With Rhinestone Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
There’s no better way to steal an occasion than to show up with a colour as cool as turquoise, laced from head to toe with rhinestone. So the next time you’re planning to go out for that particular show, don’t forget to keep everyone talking with some creative nail arts or designs on your nails.
6. Sparkly Pink Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
If you are tired of wearing your regular manicure, then you should switch on your creative thinking by adding a few sparkles to your bare manicure. You can consider painting one or two of your nails with that glitter polish of yours or adding a few stripes across. Whichever way you want it to look like is entirely up to you. Just don’t be that annoying type, think outside the box.
7. Black Nails With Gold Glitters Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
It is undoubtedly true that black nails, no matter the trend is, happens to be everyone’s favourite and this photo below says it all. With a touch of gold glitters, you can never go wrong to create astonishing designs for your black nails. So if you’re a fan of black nails, a touch of sparkles or rhinestones will undoubtedly look great on your finger.
8. Black Silver Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
This is another great design you can create almost instantly for your nails. As you can see below, you may decide to paint a few of your nails with silver with leafy art bearing rhinestones on some of your nails or some cool arts. Whichever way you like it is up to you. Just don’t overdo it.
9. Creative Three Colour Art Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
10. Three Colour Nail Nail Designs For Long Or Shot Nails
11. Two Colour Design With Rhinestones Ideal For Your Long Nails
12. Cute Long Nails Designs
13. Two Colour Combination For Long Nails
14. Amazing Design For Short Or Long Nails
15. Cute Designs For Long Nails
16. Nail Art Designs For Fashion Freak
17. Simple Nail Design For Both Short Or Long Nails
18. Cool Nail Designs With Rhinestones
19. Nail Designs For The Creatives
20. Stiletto Inspired Nail Design For Longer Nails
21. Awesome Nail Art For Both Short And Long Nails
22. Pointed Nail Art For Long Nails
Conclusion On Nail Designs For Long Or Short Nails
To be beautiful in an out literally doesn’t take much. It takes just a bit of creativity coupled with boldness.
For you to stand out in the world of nail arts and designs, you’ve to think outside the box.
Thinking Outside the box isn’t all about trying to reinvent the wheel. It’s about adding a touch of professionalism to a piece of existing knowledge.
For example, you can decide to use hearts, flowers, dots or stripes to make a statement on your nails.
You can even decide to take it a step further by using Smiley’s or animals to create even more striking art.
How about adding a touch of glitters to one of your nails? That’s another way to create amazing designs everyone will love.
So the next time you think of treating yourself to some cool nail designs for your long or short nails, don’t forget to refer to this article for some designs you can wear almost instantly.
Hope you’ve learnt something new today? If so kindly take a minute of your time and click on the SHARE buttons below.