Contents On This Page
- 1 What Are Nails?
- 2 Myth About How To Grow Nails Faster And Stronger In 1 Hour
- 3 Essential Oil To Grow Nails Faster In 1 Hour
How To Grow Nails Faster In 1 Hour: Do you know that you can get a long beautiful nail in 5 minutes, 1 hour, or even in seconds? Well, that can only be possible if you follow the steps outlined in this article on how to grow your nails faster. Keep reading.
Would you believe me if I look you straight in your eyes without blinking my eyes and spit the truth right in your face that it’s possible to grow nails faster in 5 minutes and even in 1 hour?
Oh, sorry, I should have asked instead, the category you belong to? Well, whether you believe this or not, it will interest you to know that getting long beautiful nail that your friends will envy in minutes is as simple as reciting ABC.
Believe they say, it is the first step of action towards achieving anything in life. If you do not believe you can grow nails in one hour, then I’m afraid to tell you that this article is certainly not for you. Here’s a little something to get you on the journey to growing healthy, beautiful nails.
Read Also: 12 Natural Home Remedies For Nail Growth
Over the years, they’ve been lots of nail enthusiast who are so passionate about growing their nails as a lifestyle and one of the numerous questions that come into their mind is the possibility of getting long nails fast in an hour.
In fact if you’ve been following Google keyword planner keenly, you would have seen that searches that have to do with how to grow nails faster in an hour, how to make your nails grow faster, how to make your nails grow faster in an hour, how to grow nails faster and strong, how to grow fingernails faster and growing nails fast in minutes has garnered a whooping sum of 1,000 daily searches.
That alone should tell you how curious online users have become towards getting a perfect answer that will satisfy their curiosity.
With that being said, let’s quickly take a quick look at the broad term nails.
What Are Nails?
Nails are one of those numerous characteristic possessed by primates such as humans that helps distinguish us from other mammals.
Although they can be seen as modified versions of claws because of their flattened nature, their usage, on the other hand, can not be overemphasised.
Growth Rate Of Nails
Having said this, it would also interest you to know that the growth rate in fingernails varies from individual to individual, and this growth rate can be affected adequately by age, malnutrition, etc.
For some, particularly between the age of 1-30 years, there’s a slight increase in the growth rate of nails, which is usually about 3-5 mm or thereabout in a month.
While those between the age group of 35-65, there’s a considerable decrease in their nail growth. The growth rate is usually between 1.5 – 2 mm a month.
Apart from this, nails of the finger have shown to grow more than that of the toe. The reason for this is because fingernails get stimulated more often than that of the toe.
In the account that you mistakenly lost a nail in the finger, it would take approximately 3 – 6 months to grow while that of toe might take one year and a half.
Furthermore, nails of the middle finger have been proven over the years to grow more in length compare to nails of other fingers.
Are you still with me? Good
Now that we’ve touched a little on nails to keep your mind afresh and to set the ball rolling, we can now address the reason why you are here…
The Golden Moment
As it is with other parts of our body, nails do grow at an unimaginable rate, you least expected. Even in seconds. Yes, you heard me right.
In fact, research has proven that fingernails do grow at about 0.92 – 1 nano-meter in every second
What about in days? That’s also achievable. Averagely, nails can grow up to 0.123 millimetres each day, depending on your age or health status. That’s about 0.003937 inches/day.
Does that ring a bell? Well, keep reading as we unravel the misery surrounding growing healthy-looking nails in seconds, minutes, or even in hours.
Myth About How To Grow Nails Faster And Stronger In 1 Hour
Whether you believe it or not, nails can grow up to a reasonable length in seconds, minutes, or even in 1 hour if all necessary things are put in place.
Read Also: Which Fingernail Grows The Fastest?
Although this length we are talking about might not be noticeable with our naked eyes, the truth is, you can’t deny the fact that growth never occurs.
Since fingernails grow at the rate of 1 nanometer per second, in 60 seconds (which is about a minute), it will be 60 nano-meter.
How many minutes make up an hour?
60 minutes right?
Now multiply the 60 nano-meter, which is the growth of nails in a minute with 60, it will amount to 3,600 nm.
Simply put, in 1 hour, the rate at which your fingernail will grow will be 60 X 60 = 3600 nano-meter.
If we try to convert from nanometer to millimetre, we are going to have
3600 nm = 0.0036 mm
What Does This Means?
What this implies is that your nails do grow at the rate of 0.0036 mm in an hour. Although the growth rate at this point might seem noticeable, that does not mean that growth didn’t take place. It did occur just that its way to small for you to spot it.
Getting confused already? Hey, don’t be, I can always explain.
Hey, please take a closer look at the online mm/cm/inch ruler above, you’ll agree with me that there’s a tiny red line that crosses across the point where measurement starts from right? OK, good.
That red line you’re seeing is an indication that growth actually occurred just that its a little bit small.
Now that we’ve cleared your curiosity a little bit, its now time to look at the real deal, which is the reason why you’ve held on for this long.
Are you ready? Let’s go.
Ways On How To Make Your Nails Grow Faster In Seconds, Minutes Or Even In 1 Hour
If you’ve been following up with all of my Nail growth posts on this blog lately, you’ll agree with me that I’ve mentioned on several occasions the importance of diet and also how regular moisturising the cuticle and skin around the nails can improve nail growth.
Read Also: How To Moisturize Nails In 4 Easy Steps
Honestly, if you ask me, I don’t know what kind of result you want to see when you’re not feeding well.
Eating healthy does not only improve your overall well being, but it also helps to keep your nails in good health.
Nails that are basically made up of keratin, the same protein that makes up our hair need to be treated right for them to grow well.
This can be achieved by taking keratin-rich food such as protein, vitamins, minerals, etc. This food does not only helps boost our body’s immune system but also facilitates the production of keratin in our body, which supports hair or nail growth.
These foods can be eaten as a whole or as a blend. Whichever way you deem fit to eat them is entirely up to you. Diet rich in protein includes eggs, chicken, grains, beans, etc.
Incorporating protein intake such as eggs, for example, into your diet, is a perfect way to boost the biotin level, which is responsible for longer stronger nails.
More also, vegetables like spinach are an excellent source of vitamin E, which also aid in nail growth. Fruits such as orange also contain vitamin, which is an excellent nail growth booster.
Read Also: What Is Nail Care And Why Is It Important?
What about moisturising?
Moisturising the skin around the cuticle on the hand using a moisturiser or essential oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, Shea butter, etc. can also improve nail growth by 50%.
To Moisturize is to keep the cuticle from getting dehydrated. This can be done twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
However, for the sake of this post, we shall be looking at just 3 of them.
Essential Oil To Grow Nails Faster In 1 Hour
Coconut oil [You can check the link out on Amazon] is one of the numerous oil that has work wonder over the years when it comes to nail growth. This oil doesn’t only contain essential nutrients; it’s also rich in fats, which in turn helps to keep the skin around the cuticle moisturised.
Apart from their moisturising effects, coconut oil is an excellent treatment for dry cuticle, brittle, or cracked nails.
Read Also: How To Fix A Broken Natural Nail At Home
1. Virgin coconut oil
2. Medium bowl ( wide enough to accommodate your fingers)
3. 1 spoonful of refined salt
1. Empty a reasonable amount of virgin oil in a medium-sized bowl such that it would be enough to cover your fingers.
2. Then add 1 spoonful of refined salt to the bowl.
3. Mix carefully until the salt has been fully dissolved.
4. After which, you insert your fingers in the bowl covered with coconut oil, allow the mixtures to get into your fingers, and don’t be in a hurry to take off your fingers, allow them to get soaked for at least 30 minutes.
5. After about one hour, you’ll notice that your nails have grown to a rate of 0.0036mm
PS: Before attempting any of the steps, be sure you’ve taken a shower because that’s when you’ll get an excellent result.
Pro Tips: Salt helps to mineralised nails and make them stronger while coconut oil, because of its fat content helps to keep cuticle and nails moisturised.
1. Coconut oil
2. Hand gloves
1. Place some quantity of virgin coconut oil on your fingernails. Be sure they are evenly distributed.
2. Then walk your hand over, massage gently starting from the finger to the nails in an oval manner. The reason for this is to ensure even distribution of blood to all parts.
3. Do this for about 15 minutes, leave some of the oil to get absorbed by your nails then protect those hands by wearing hand gloves.
4. After about an hour, you’ll notice a small growth in your nails.
Olive oil is also one of the most sought after home made remedies within our arsenal that should come to our minds when growing our nails.
This oil contains a lot of vitamins, particularly vitamin E, which, when applied to the skin around nails, helps to nourish it and also aids blood circulation.
1. Virgin olive oil
2. A medium-size bowl big enough to accommodate the finger.
1. Put some reasonable amount of virgin oil in a medium-size bowl that can accommodate your fingers.
2. Then squeeze little quantity of Lime juice unto the bowl containing the olive oil.
3. Mix thoroughly, then allow your fingers to sit comfortably in the mixture for one hour. At the end of everything, your nails would have grown to a reasonable length.
1. Virgin olive oil
1. Place some quantity of fresh virgin oil around the skin of your cuticle and nails.
2. Then massage the oil around your finger down to the cuticle with your finger in an oval manner, ensure the cuticle and nails are fully coated with the oil.
3. Do this for about 30 minutes after which you put on your gloves
4. After about an hour, remove your gloves, and you’ll be surprised to know just how much growth your fingernails have grown.
Shea butter does not only contain vitamin A and E, which helps to nourish the skin around the cuticle but also contain fats that keep the cuticle and nails shiny and moisturise all day.
1. Shea butter
1. Smear some quantity of Shea butter around your nails and cuticle.
2. Then massage gently leaves the Shea butter for about 30 minutes on your nails, after which you put on your gloves.
3. After about an hour, remove those gloves to see just how much length your nails have grown to.
Do you know that mere tapping your fingernails gently on the table or typing on a computer can stimulate nail growth easily? Well, it’s no rocket science, let me explain a little bit.
When nails are tapped gently on a table, the same goes for typing on a computer, the rate of blood circulation around your fingernails increases which further gives birth to speedy nail growth.
NB: Adapting this method doesn’t require any essential oil to be applied since it serves the same purpose as that of the oil.
If you’re looking for an oil that is effective enough to make your nails grow faster, then you should consider investing some cash in quality oil such as Jojoba. This oil – Jojoba has the same feature as your body’s natural oil – Sebum. That is to say, its more of a was ester than an oil.
The molecular components of this oil are so small that it can penetrate deeply into your cuticles, and skin surrounding your nails, thereby keeping them hydrated and less likely to dry. The more hydrated your cuticle and nails are. The more likely they are to grow. Here’s how you can maximise its full potential for your nail growth.
1. It is really not that difficult to apply this oil on your nails, but one thing you must know is this, like every other oil, a drop is what you need.
2. Apply just a drop on your cuticle then massage it gently over your nails for about 5 minutes. Massaging the oil on your nails helps trigger the release of blood down to the matrix. The more blood flows, the more new nail cells are produced.
3. Make sure you do this each time you apply the oil if you want your nails to grow at an unimaginable rate.
Pro Tip: If you want the wax ester in jojoba oil to sink deep into your cuticle and skin, place a hot tower over your nails. That way, it will sink better.
Argan oil is another lifesaver for our nails. This Morrocan oil is loaded with all the Vitamins (A and E) plus a blend of Omega 3 and 6 acids. All of these and more help to restore the health of our nails, which was initially dry and adds strength to them.
Using argan oil for your nails can also prevent your nails from becoming brittle by adding that extra moisture needed to keep the skin and cuticles hydrated always. So applying it every day on your nails will not only go a long way to protecting them but also helps to lengthen them. Below is how to use them on your nails.
1. As usual, a single drop of the oil – argan is what you need. You can drop some on your cuticle using a dropper or pour it over your cuticle but be sure not to empty too much.
2. Upon application, gently massage it starting from you cuticle down to your nails, do this gently as going over your cuticle too hard might cause them to tear.
3. Do this for about 5 minutes every day, and your nails which have refused to grow out will suddenly spring up to your amazement.
Pro Tip: You can apply the oil directly on your nails or do a soak with it, whichever way you feel it’s comfortable for you, do it as both processes will yield almost the same results.
Castor oil is another great alternative for growing long nails faster. This oil is gotten from the seeds of castor plant with a consistent yellowish colour. It’s also a fat-based oil because it contains ricinoleic acid, which is capable of moisturising the cuticle, which further triggers nail growth.
Aside from being an excellent emollient for skin and a perfect remedy for brittle nails, it also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties to help you fight against fungal infections of all sort. To have a better take on the usefulness of this oil to nail growth, here is a link to an article, Is Castor Oil Good For Nails?
Conclusion/Take Home Note On How To Grow Nails Longer And Stronger
Growing beautiful looking nails that your friends will envy in mutes is as simple as ABC. But one thing you must understand is, nail growth varies with individuals. Your friend might experience an exponential growth rate while yours might be the opposite, but that does not mean your nails aren’t growing.
It might just be that there are some vitamins you lack, as we’ve earlier stated. But once you’re able to figure out where the problem lies, you’ll be ready to tackle it.
More also understands that our nails can take up to about 6 months to grow fully, with that being said, it is imperative to note also that fingernails grow at about 0.92 – 1 nano-meter every second, 0.1 mm, 0.003937 inches or 86,400 nano-meters in a day.
Now that we’ve given you all you need to know just about the right step to take to grow your nails faster in seconds, minutes, 1 hour, or even in a week, we hope you’re going to take actions as soon as possible.