Panera Bread is a bakery-café chain specializing in freshly baked bread, pastries, coffee, and other hot drinks. The company offers a wide variety of foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Panera Bread strives to make its customers feel welcome by offering them various menu options that are healthy, fresh, and made from scratch daily. They have an open kitchen design that allows customers to watch their food prepared by the chefs behind the counter. However, the question is can you wear acrylic nails at Panera?
Yes, you can wear acrylic nails at Panera. They are a great option for those who want to maintain their nails between appointments at the salon.
Panera does not restrict the length of your acrylic nails, but you should keep in mind that the longer your acrylics are, the more likely they will break or chip. Also, it would be best if you always were on a glove.
Does Panera Bread Allow Long Nails?
Yes, Panera Bread allows long nails. However, it is not advisable to have long nails while working in the food industry. Please keep your nails short and clean.
In addition, long nails can be dangerous in the workplace. They could potentially scratch customers and other employees, leading to costly lawsuits and even more dangerous situations. Also, if you’re handling food or cleaning with your hands, you mustn’t have any sharp points sticking out from beneath your fingernails.
What Is the Dress Code for Panera?
Panera’s dress code for all workers includes jeans or pants, a thick-colored shirt or Panera T-shirt, and a green apron. Every worker is expected to clothe neatly to circumvent the spread of germs.
Panera has been comprehended for its healthful food choices and decent principles- the dress code, followed by all must work hours. All workers are mandated to conform to the dress code to exhibit their commitment to the work.
However, there are different dress in Panera which means that the dressing of each one would differ.
The delivery driver, associate, manager, delivery drivers, bakers, and Panera’s caters. Here is the dress code of all.
1. Delivery driver’s dress code
All Panera’s delivery drivers are expected to dress as instructed and also to entail adequate grooming.
- Khaki pants should not be creased in the boots plus they must not be ripped.
- The T-shirts ought to have the Panera brand on them or you can wear a black long-sleeved top. NB- sweatshirts and hoodies are prohibited.
- Piercing with the use of two earrings on each ear is authorized but piercing on the eyebrows, nose, and tongue is restricted. However, Tattoos on the face are not accepted but body tattoos are allowed and it must not be offensive.
- Panera company provided caps are allowed.
- The name tag should be used every time.
- Panera company aprons are provided for minor duties in the restaurant.
- All shoes should be closed-toed, black and can either be boots or sneakers with socks. Slippery shoes are to be avoided for the protection of the employee.
- Acrylic nails or painted nails are not authorized. Nails are expected to be short and neat at all times.
- All delivery drivers are expected to make use of helmets with a full face guard for safety measures.
2. Bakers dress code
Bakers are not usually bombarded with a lot of dress codes due to their duties. So, the Panera uniform is not always given to newly accepted bakers until after 3 months of service.
Till then, bakers are expected to wear unripped jeans or pants and a long or short-sleeved black T-shirt. Besides, after 3 months the baker would be required to wear:
- A white short-sleeved chef coat.
- A black shirt made by Panera.
- A non-vented beanie hat.
3. Associate dress code
The manager at Panera inspects the dressing of all associates. so, associates must obey the dress code of Panera to be able to work and failure to obey he or she might be sent back by the manager.
The dress code is as follows:
- A plain black or thick colored long-sleeved or short-sleeved shirt or a Panera company T-shirt plus the shirts must be well tucked in and must not be wrinkled at all times.
- Black khaki pants or jeans with no animation or design on them. The jeans should not be torn or faded and if there are belt holes in the jeans or pants, black belts should be used.
- An associate must wear the name tag at all times so that the customers would be able to relate well with the worker. A Panera-approved green apron would be used by an associate all through the work hours.
- The use of a mask by an associate is important. However, it must cover both the nose and the mouth and it must not be with any other brand’s logo except Panera or it can be plain.
- Nails or nail designs are unauthorized and offensive tattoos are prohibited. Only one nose piercing stud is allowed.
- Associates are required to wear non-slippery black closed-toed shoes.
- Rings without stones are authorized, big earrings are not allowed, and caps with the brim facing forwards are allowed.
4. Panera caters dress code
The dress code for Panera caters is the same as the dress code listed above. However, the safety of a cater is also important so all caters are demanded to retain individual hygiene at all times.
5. Manager’s dress code
The only difference in the dress code of an associate and a manager is the shirt. All other accessories like shoes, jeans or pants, and the mask are all similar.
Hence, managers should wear a solid color short-sleeved or a long-sleeved collared shirt and the colors include grey, blue, black, and most times white.
The shirts must be without wrinkles and well tucked in all through the work hours. The logo on the shirt must be Panera. Managers are to dress well to set a good example for the rest of the employees.
You can wear acrylic nails at Panera. But make sure you’re wearing gloves when you’re in the kitchen or handling food. Also, you must ensure you keep a healthy hygiene on your nails.